Alexandria Bay NY, February 3-5, 2017
- 6 Co-Ed Divisions with 8 Teams Per Group
- $400 Entry Fee
- 100′ x 50′ Rinks With 12″ High Boards
- High Powered Light Towers For Night Games
- Zamboni/4 Wheeler to Make Ice
- Power Brooms Clean Ice After Each Game
- Fire Department Floods Ice At Night
6 – Divisions
All Divisions are CO-ED
Divisions may be expanded, integrated or cancelled based on numbers. We will do our best to put like talent together.
- 21+ Open – Mix of 20-35 year old players with lots of hockey experience but may not play often anymore.
- 21+ Recreational – Mix of beginners, and former players that are more interested in the beer than the hockey.
- 30+ Recreational – New this year – We are looking for players in their 30’s and 40’s that haven’t played in years but want to experience pond hockey.
- 40+ Open – Mostly players that still play somewhat competitively in adult leagues.
- 40+ Recreational – We are hoping to attract 40 and 50 year olds that haven’t played in a while or are more interested in the experience than the competition.